Paper applications for both programs listed below can be picked up from our drop box located behind our building OR you can call (217) 403-6120 to request a paper copy by mail.
Emergency Assistance Application and Required Documents:
- Online Submission Emergency Assistance Application
- Emergency Assistance Document Checklist
- Standard ERA Rules & Policies Agreement. (SIGN AND SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION)
- English Emergency Rental Assistance Application (Fillable PDF)
- Spanish Emergency Rental Assistance Application (Fillable PDF)
Transitional Assistance Application:
This program is specific to single individuals that are currently pursuing income from the Social Security Administration and are unable to work due to a disability/impairment.
- Transitional Assistance Application (online application)
- Transitional Assistance Application (PDF)
- Transitional Assistance Application – (SPANISH)
Once you have submitted the application with all required documentation, the case manager for the specific program will verify the provided information to determine eligibility and contact the applicant directly. If you choose to submit without including all documentation, your application will not be processed, and you will be told to re-apply with all needed documents.
The current policy in place is that the Township staff have 30 days from the date of your application to make a decision.