Applications for General Assistance-Transitional Assistance can be picked up at our office located at 53 E. Logan St., Champaign, IL 61820 or you may call our office at (217) 403-6120 and request for an application to be sent to you by mail.
City of Champaign Township GA-TA Application:
City of Champaign Township Emergency Rental Assistance Application:
- Emergency Rental Assistance Document Checklist
- Emergency Rental Assistance Application (online application)
- Emergency Rental Assistance Application (fillable PDF)
- In addition to completing the application, please print, read, and sign the Standard ERA Rules & Policies document. Please include the signed page and all required documentation with your mail-in Emergency Rental Assistance Application. Your application will not be processed until the required documentation is received by the Township
- State of Illinois COVID Declaration Form
Once you have submitted the application with all required documentation, the caseworker (either Dawn or Bailee, depending on the program) will verify the provided information to determine eligibility and contact the applicant directly.
The current policy in place is that the Township staff have 30 days from the date of your application to make a decision.